Monday, January 09, 2006

暫時離開


Last Saturday is Russian Christmas. A postdoc from Russia told me about it. She said that Santa Clause would come and give presents to good kids on that night.

Santa did. When he visited my Russian lab mate in the late night, I grabbed the opportunity to tell him about my wish. He looked at me through his glasses for a while, and said to me, "OK. Although you're not a Russian nor a Christian, you don't look too naughty to me. You've been nice for many years. I'll put you onto my good-kid list. " "But, " he continued, "you have to show me something in due time. Then I can consider granting your request."

To make Santa happy, I need to work hard now and finish this 'something'. And I will need to be away from blogging for a while.

So... Good-bye and good luck. See you in April.

(The picture is from "Piled Higher and Deeper" by Jorge Cham. Find more at the site www.phdcomics.com)

2 comments:

colisa said...

Good Luck for 纖毛蟲:)
等待你在四月的春天回來:)

Anonymous said...

加油加油加油~纖毛蟲
我等著你回來,我等著你回來....[請用唱的,哪首歌,知道吧?]^^"

嗯~這張圖,我也要借,我也要和耶誕老公公許個願,哇哈哈